Which Feelings are They Feeling? - A Downloadable Bible Game for Preschoolers
Mark 12:30 encourages us to love God with all our hearts. Our hearts are the storehouse of all our feelings. Here is a fun Bible game for Mark 12:30 to help your preschoolers learn how to love and trust God with all the different feelings they have such as happiness, sadness and excitement.
In my preschool chapel program called "Loving God and Others," I get to teach the children about the wonderful Bible verse of Mark 12:30, which says, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength." Try playing this fun Bible game for Mark 12:30 that I call "Which Feelings are They Feeling?"
Here is a video that explains how I play this game:
When you purchase this Bible game, you will receive a pdf that will give you the links to:
8 downloadable pictures that include:
- 6 different pictures of children
- one poster showing all 6 children together
- one page of stories – Size of each picture: 8.5 x 11 inches
* An instructional video
* All the files are jpeg files.
* The mp3 file for the song: "Heart and Soul"
* The video of the moves to the song: "Heart and Soul"
The purchase of this product DOES NOT include:
* any tangible products
Game by Kathy Vincent, Copyright by The Scripture Lady, 2016