"Flip and Find The Christmas Stable" - A Downloadable Bible Game for Young Children
"Flip and Find the Christmas Stable" is a fun and creative way to teach your young children that Jesus was born in a stable. It uses a Bible story telling technique called "Flip and Find" that uses great visuals and the element of surprise.
It's almost Christmas and I just created "Flip and Find the Christmas Stable" to share in my newest program for young children called, "O Bethlehem, O Bethlehem!" This fun Christmas Bible game will lead your children down the road of imagination to the day when Baby Jesus was born in a stable and to the animals that have been nearby.
Take a look at a sample presentation of "Flip and Find the Christmas Stable"
When you purchase this Bible game, you will receive a pdf that will give you the links to:
* 6 downloadable pictures that represent the 6 different animals in the stable - Size of each picture: 8.5 x 11 inches
* 6 downloadable pictures for the 6 sections of the surprise picture showing Mary in the stable with Baby Jesus - Size of each picture: 8.5 x 11 inches
* 8 downloadable pictures for the slides that you can use with your slide presentation of the poem such as Power Point
* An instructional video
* A presentation video
The purchase of this product DOES NOT include:
* a pocket chart as shown in the video
* or any other tangible products
* Want to purchase this Product as part of my "Christmas Package"? Click HERE to learn more
"Flip and Find The Christmas Stable" Bible Game elements are under the copyright of The Scripture Lady, 2018.