"The Story of the Lost Son" - A Bible Story Tapper Game by The Scripture Lady
Do your children know the great parable of the lost son? The story is found in Luke 15:11–32. It is a wonderful story that shares how loving and patient God the Father is with each of us when we are lost and of His overflowing forgiveness.
This presentation of the story of "The Lost Son" uses the Bible storytelling idea that is called a "Bible Story Tapper" activity. Using the "Bible Story Tapper" is a great way to tell any story in the Bible to young children. It combines great graphics with a simple hands-on activity that is easy for young children to enjoy.
Take a look at this sample presentation of the first part of "The Lost Son" :
When you purchase this Bible game, you will receive a pdf that will give you the links to:
* 8 downloadable pictures that get "tapped"
* 9 downloadable posters / slides that present the story of the Lost Son - Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
* An instructional video for how to play a "Bible Story Tapper" game
* A presentation video showing how to play a "Bible Story Tapper" game for the story of the Lost Son
* All the files are jpeg files.
The purchase of this product DOES NOT include:
* any tangible products
"The Lost Son" Bible Game elements are under the copyright of The Scripture Lady, 2020.