This or That: A Bible Game that Teaches the Story of Philip and the Ethiopian
Play this Bible game for Philip and the Ethiopian Bible story with your elementary kids to help them learn the importance of sharing the good news with everyone they know.
One of the best ways I love to share any Bible story is by pairing it with a great game. I chose to pair the Bible story for Philip and the Ethiopian with a game called "This or That." Along with the game of "This or That," I share 6 different ways that man has been commuting with others since the beginning of time. We all need to follow Philip's example and communicate the gospel to whomever the Spirit leads us.
Take a look at a sample video of the presentation of this game:
When you purchase this Bible game, you will receive a pdf that will give you a link to a page with all the following:
* Instructions of how to play the game
* 7 downloadable Bible story pictures / slides for the game. - Size of each picture: 8.5 x 11 inches
* 6 downloadable pictures showing 6 forms of communication - Size of each picture: 8.5 x 11 inches
* 2 downloadable pages of star cards you will need to cut out - Size of each picture: 8.5 x 11 inches
* 1 downloadable page of card fronts you will need to cut out - Size of each picture: 8.5 x 11 inches
* A presentation video (You can show this to the children while playing the game.)
* A sample video presentation from my "Go and Tell" Bible Program
* All the files are jpeg files.
The purchase of this product DOES NOT include:
* any tangible products
"This or That: A Bible Game that Teaches the Story of Philip and the Ethiopian" elements are under the copyright of The Scripture Lady, 2020.
Share this item: