Which Feelings are They Feeling? - A Bible Game for Mark 12:30 April 16 2018, 0 Comments
Mark 12:30 encourages us to love God with all our hearts. Our hearts are the storehouse of all our feelings. Here is a fun Bible game for Mark 12:30 to help your preschoolers learn how to love and trust God with all the different feelings they have such as happiness, sadness and excitement.
In my preschool chapel program called "Loving God and Others," I get to teach the children about the wonderful Bible verse of Mark 12:30, which says, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength."
Try playing this fun Bible game for Mark 12:30 that I call "Which Feelings are They Feeling?" Here is a video that explains how I play this game: Click HERE if you would like to purchase the downloadable files for this game to present your own Bible game for Mark 12:30.
Want to make your own game from scratch? Then follow the directions below.
What you need to play the Bible game for Mark 12:30:
- For this game, I am giving you six short little stories about 6 different children. Each story shares a different emotion. The stories are written below.
- When I present this game, I show the children 6 pictures of different children and number them 1 - 6. Each picture shows a child showing one of the 6 different emotions in the stories found below. You can gather 6 pictures and place them on a pocket chart or on a table so all the children can see them.
- Anna's teacher was teaching her how to skip across the room. But Anna was confused. She didn't know how to make her feet move the right way.
- Jack was building a skyscraper with his Leggo's when his baby brother toddled by and fell right on top of his building. Jack was so angry.
- It was bedtime, but Levi was scared of the dark and asked his grandma to leave the hallway light on.
- Emma had a favorite doll, but she couldn't find it anywhere. She became very sad and started to cry.
- It was Sam's birthday. He was so excited to open his presents. Then his aunt came in with a present that was making noises. When he opened it, he was surprised to find a new puppy inside.
- Yesterday, Jailyn's mom and dad came home and announced that they were all going to Disneyland on Saturday. She was so happy!
If you would like to teach them a Bible song for Mark 12:30, check out this sample video of "Heart and Soul." Click HERE if you would like to purchase your own digital copy of this song along with the complete video of the moves for only $2.49.
If you want more Bible songs for children, then sign up to receive Scripture Lady's Free Email Kid Tips packed full with creative ideas and receive 6 FREE Bible Songs and 6 FREE Bible games as downloadable resources to help get the kids you minister to excited about the Bible!
Just go to www.MyFreeBibleGames.com to fully subscribe.